Subject: [Leica] Photovillage Praise
From: chris borden <chrisb@cgnyc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:24:54 -0500

I'd like to recommend Photovillage and it's owner Rich Pinto to
readers on this list. Rich's knowledge runs wide and deep. he answers
email and phone mail quickly and congenially.  His prices are lower
than anywhere i know and he has lots of stuff (as much as Leica can
keep him stocked with, since he seems to turn it over at a rapid
rate). I happen to live in New York and have had the chance to meet
Rich in person and visit his store several times. It's an attractive,
personable showroom with endless supplies to start the salivary
glands streaming. add in Rich's infectious enthusiasm for photography
and already I've bought a tripod, a lens and loupe and I'm sure I'll
be back for more.

All told a primo individual and operation and well-deserving of your business.

happy holidays,

chris borden