Subject: Re: [Leica] One Lens System - DAH
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:00:54 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 17/12/00 22:50:12 Paris, Madrid, tim@KairosPhoto.com
a écrit :

<< Okay Guys,

 Once again folks, here is DAH's e mail on his kit and how he works  :)

 Tim A

 ....i use only leica m-6's....and only three lenses  35,28 and rarely the
 50(my long lens).....90% of the pictures in the cuba book were shot with the
 35
 lens and i can think of only one published photograph with the 50.....all
 photographs on cuba were shot on velvia ..not pushed....my 35 is the 1.4
 aspherical so i can make anything work...i do not own a light meter (other
 than
 in the camera) or a tripod.....a small $35. vivitar amateur flash is my only
 supplementary light which  i leave on automatic ( i know exactly what it
 will
 do)...i believe the less equipment i use, the more freedom i have to
 concentrate
 on the subjects/the photographs....i do have backup m-6 bodies in case of
 theft
 or mechanical failure, but am usually cruising the streets with just one
 body
 with the 35,  and an extra lens (28) in my backpack...cheers etc....dave
 harvey

That's exactly reflecting my opinion too : No camera bag , Military style
trousers with huge side pockets filled with films or a secondary lens , One
camera only in hand , and you're the most free man on earth !

Jo Goodtimes , France .
Live Free or Die.