Subject: [Leica] Re: Sekonic Studio Meter
From: "Richard Setchim" <RVYS@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 21:09:24 -0000

John Powers' posting of sale details of his Sekonic reminded me to commend
this meter to the LUG. On its own it's an OK incident meter but IMHO its
great plus point is the slide set you can (still) purchase which then
permits direct aperture read out from the analogue scale. (There are
numerous slides which you select according to the film speed/shutter speed
combination you favour). No batteries, no power up delay - instant accurate
readings. A little on the heavy side but my constant companion.

Regards,
Richard Setchim
London