Subject: Re: [Leica] One Lens System
From: Robert Clark <rclark@desupernet.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:53:16 -0500

The 50mm 1.4 Summilux offers the most flexibility without spending the extra $1000
for one more stop.  It's solid, proven, and will give you images in low light that
astound you.  The others with their 3.5 28-80 zooms will be left standing.  I
think my next one will be a 28mm Summicron whenever they're available...then to a
90mm Summicron and that's it.

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: One Lens System)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] One Lens System)