Subject: Re: [Leica] Case for Leica M6
From: Robert Clark <rclark@desupernet.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 11:34:17 -0500

Steve:
Some call it the Never-Ready case....I have only the bottom part to protect the
camera.  It's a little cumbersome to remove for loading and unloading film but I
don't mind it.  I have the M6 TTL Chrome and I think the bottom protection looks
classy.  I use a Domke 803 satchel so all works well together.

Best regards,
Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA