Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6TTL Japanese edition?
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <Joseph@yao.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 16:06:35 +0800

Taka,

This may be a half hearted approach by the authorised agent to differentiate
the officially imported cameras from the grey market ones.  Nikon used to
have the letters 'US' printed next to the serial number on official US F4
cameras.

OTOH, it may not be a bad idea to have the fancy Leica script on the
otherwise rather naked top cover!

Cheers,

Joseph