Subject: RE: [Leica] lenses suited for b&w vs. color
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 02:07:51 -0500

Doug,

There are two images I didn't see at first that I have to put into my
favorites list, even surpassing the two I mention below: "Northern Hawk Owl
fledgeling" and "Bullock's Oriole" ( both on your Ordering page, but the
former seems to be missing from your Birds pages).  WOW.  Astonishingly
beautiful.  And one was even taken with the Nikkor. :)

Take a look at these LUGgers, if you haven't seen them already:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/telyt/NHOW.HTM
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/telyt/BUOR.HTM
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/telyt/GRASS.HTM
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/telyt/INBU.HTM