Subject: Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 16:51:39 EST

In a message dated 12/15/00 6:39:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
summarex@yahoo.com writes:
                            <<THE BIG SNIPAROO>>
<< Watching the gulf war on TV was the real turning point for me .Even though
the President was a Republican
 It was really a left wing inspired campaign with UN sponsored relief agencies
 providing the bulk of the excuses for intervention much in the same way that
missionaries
 did back in the old days of colonialism. This time, the purpose of the
operation was to
 reinstate a bunch of fat rich  do-nothing monarchs who rule absolutely have
more money
 than most all of us put together and treat women like dogs. It was also the
last chance to
 re-establish a state originally created by the English as if they had a
right to manufacture states in the Arab world. >>

Damn.  I was one of the millions of dupes who bought the line that it was
about protecting the western world's oil supply, particularly the right of
every US citizen to unlimited use of some of the world's cheapest petroleum.
Thank you for opening my eyes.  Please don't stop here.  Surely there is more
wisdom to be shared:):):):):):):):)

Joe Sobel