Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo shop ?
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 16:43:24 -0330

> At 07:53 AM 12/16/00 -0700, John Collier wrote:
> >I use PS LE as well and one thing I miss is the history palette of PS
> >proper. LE does not allow you to "back track" more than one step. Having
> >said that, LE is a great deal. It is very inexpensive, comes bundled with
> >many devices and includes 95+ % of the image manipulation capabilities of PS
> >5.5. All I do is save as often so that I can back track if I need to.
> >
> >John Collier

Some of the lost features I've seen in some LE versions have been...

CMYK support (important if you are sending your stuff to presses or output.

reduced number of layering and filtering options

no support for some file formats .... (TIFF, EPS, etc)  ...because of
propietary licencing agreements which cost money.

Batch processing and automated features

 --
Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland