Subject: Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 04:44:25 -0500

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Appleby" <robert.appleby@tin.it>

> I grow old, I grow old, I wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled...
>
> Rob.
> Robert Appleby

Rob,
Ain't it th' truth!

I once told my wife, "If I start acting like my father, I want you to just
shoot me, and put me out of both our miseries...."

Well, I gots the feeling that Ole Dan ain't long for this world! My wife
caught me wearing a red plaid and a green plaid at the same time last week!

Dan (Do Leicaphiles ever die, or can they just get a CLA?) Post