Subject: Re: [Leica] Politically correct political philosphy....
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:17:17 -0500

Sounds great Dan but what do we do about those people with
Minolta based Leicas? Are these to be 3/5ters? More importantly
even, how do we deal with those 3 lug M5 degenerates? or those CL anarchists
Also, to have meaning, the amendment must require that the number
of "True" Leicas owned should determine the number votes allocated
to the citizen in question. Furthermore, taxation mut be inversely proportional
to the number
of Leicas owned Finally, only the owners of natural born Wetzlar Leicas should
be able to run for president. We must think these things through!
Javier