Subject: [Leica] Re: busted
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:07:41 EST

well, all praise for the media who stayed on purpose and condemnation to the
sniveling cowards to ran. The media touts itself as a representative of the
people -- to take the police offer to leave sets you apart and says you're
special. It also says you're only interested in the story and don't give a
damn about the people you cover.

This is one reason the media is so loathed today.

Charles Trentelman
ogden
news reporter for nearly 30 years
Utah