Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica and B+W filters
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:23:00 -0500

10 day money back guarantee if not as I describe .

B+W 39mm filters. Multicoated. Light Yellow (021).  Medium Yellow (022).
Green (061). All mint with plastic cases. $50 includes shipping to Canada
and continental US.

Leica 39mm UVa filter. #13131. Black. Unused in box and Leica plastic case.
I bought it new a few years ago, looked at it a few times, screwed it into
lens once, took it off immediately and put it back in case. Never been
outside my house, therefore mint. $50 includes shipping to Canada and
continental US.

Will consider trade invovlving Stanley # 8, #20, or #60 in user condition.

Jonathan Lee