Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens Cleaning
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:50:24 -0800

Terry,

Microfiber can come in many types. The latest to appear on the market is the
type that resembles Terry Cloth. I do not like this type because it can trap
grit in its coarse weave. The best is the one that looks and feels like
silk.
You need not worry about scratching the elements if you remove the grit and
dust first with a camel hair (squirrel really) brush. and do not press hard
with the cloth. An application of a good lens cleaner is also insurance that
the matter to be removed is properly emulsified.

See http://www.thegrid.net/joecodi/clearsight.html  for further information.

Joe Codispoti