Subject: Re: [Leica] ....what do U do with .....?
From: Roger <contaxaholic@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:20:47 -0800 (PST)

Put my spent film in them when out on a shoot. I also
use a few at work to hold loose change so it doesn't
jingle when I walk. And, I'm painting the inside of
our house now and found that I can use them to hold
small amounts of paint for touching up small spots I
missed with a small artists paintbrush. Easier than
carrying a larger paint can around with me.