Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Options for when Ebay seller breaches contract?
From: Roger <contaxaholic@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:05:48 -0800 (PST)

Current feedback standing for this particular seller
is a grand rating of (-2). This dude is really digging
himself into the hole. I've got his phone number too,
from Ebay. We have caller-id. He probably does to, as
I called him, but left no message. I was too pissed
and when he didn't pickup I felt too civilized to
leave an angry message. But, within 5 minutes he
called me back and hung up as soon as I answered the
phone. Probably curious as to who the out of state
caller was. I didn't bother to call him back.

http://crs.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?CRSStartPage