Subject: Re: [Leica] Difference between hood 12585 and 12585H ?
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:09:16 +1100

Logan Reinwood wrote:

> Hi luggers,
>
> What is the difference between the two following hood for 35/50 summicrons:
> 12585 and 12585H
>
> TIA,Cheers,
>
> logan

Logan, The difference is the "H" nothing else.  There are quite a few Leitz accessories
where one part has a letter on the end and the other one doesn't.

I have in front of me, 2 bayonet extension rings for the Visoflex. one has the number
16469 and the other 14469Y. no other differences.

Regards, Horst Schmidt