Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 75/1.4 question
From: "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:57:05 -0500

My first sample of the 90 APO purchased a few weeks ago was *very* stiff. I
exchanged it for another 90 AA. The second (my current) is much easier to
focus.  The focusing "stiffness" of my 75/1.4 and new 90 AA is virtually the
same. However, my 135/3.4 Apo is much stiffer than either of these lenses.

Dave F.