Subject: Re: [Leica] Old fashioned?
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:10:48 -0500

Simon-
Walk with pride! If you can take photographs and and good ones, while all
about you are using 'new fangled' automated cameras- then you can proudly
state that YOU  take the photographs, and that you would rather do that than
let the CAMERA decide what is right!
Yeah! I never trusted those one eyed varmits anyway!
Dan