Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 40 below is 40 below
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:32:51 -0500

John,

I have used an M6TTL and a IIIa when the temp was -23oC without windchill.
The M6 meter refused to work properly.  While the LED lights came on, the
meter reading was anywhere between 3-5 stops overexposure with my
guestimation of the light. I could work the M6TTL and 35 Summciron with
thick ski gloves on without much problem. No problems with static
electricity.  The IIIa was impossible to use with gloves on.  The shutter
fired properly but changing speeds, triggerring release and advancing film
requires bare hands.

Jonathan Lee