Subject: Re: [Leica] Film for school play
From: Steve Ries <sries333@eticomm.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:04:58 -0500

Simon,

    I did this several years ago for my girlfriend at the time. It was a small
regional theater and I was able to shoot from the lighting director's booth in
what at one time was the balcony 50 to 60 feet from the stage. I am not sure
what brand of film I used but I am nearly certain it was 800 speed - only about
one third of the shots turned out (excellent color saturation). There is very
little light in these conditions and if the actors move fast it is very hard to
get a shot. I told myself if I ever did it again I would try 3200. I would
suggest you call Kodak or Fuji for suggestions - when I worked as a full-time
photographer years ago Kodak was always a big help.

"Break a lens"
Steve

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Focusing the M6)
Message from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> ([Leica] Film for school play)