Subject: Re: [Leica] Auction results
From: Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:59:20 -0500

There's no accounting for taste!

Which was the most-represented type in 1940-1960 - was it the Speed Graphic,
the Contax, or something else?  I'm guessing in that period it was something
4x5 or larger, since 35mm cameras were still scoffed at.

Dante

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Auction results)
Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Auction results)