Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica & Fuji
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 08:07:48 -0800

I have a friend that is also gnashing his teeth trying to get his Fuji
camera to perform like a Leica......or his 4x5 camera using Velvia film!  He
constantly worries about artifacting, jpg algorithms, and jaggies.  I tell
him to just take pictures.....

If you want a analog film camera, with the quality of Leica, then buy one.
If you want a digital camera, buy a Leica, fuji, or whatever floats your
boat.

But don;t get the 2 confused.... the digital Leica with Zeiss, Fuji, Leica
or whatever lenses is not an Analog Leica with Leica lenses.  They take
different pictures for different purposes.  And they will never cross each
others' optical or purpose built reputations.

Go take some pictures.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net