Subject: [Leica] Re: Should I black tape my Leica?
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 15:27:14 -0800

At 09:22 AM 12/8/00 -0700, Tristan Tom wrote:
>I've been reading that some people like to cover their Leica's logo
>and emblem with black tape. I'm debating whether or not to do this.
>Doesn't it leave gummy stick adhesive on the camera?
>
>The Leica M6 seems relatively inconspicuous as it is, does tape
>really make a difference?
>
>Tristan Tom

NO ANCHOVIES

Don't forget to tape over the lens (better protection than a UV filter) and
tape over the viewfinder so it see's exactly what the film will see.

Then, simply remove your Red Dot and replace it with a series 3 UV filter.
I suggest epoxy to make it stick. That way your RF alignment mechanism is
protected against accidental damage.

Jim

NO ARTICHOKE