Subject: [Leica] Re: digital inexperience
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 16:11:19 -0800

At 07:14 AM 12/08/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>At 03:02 AM 12/8/00 -0500, Gwpics@aol.com wrote:
>>
>>Film is like a man dying of an incurable disease - at the moment it appears
>>healthy but a few years down the line it may have to take to its bed, and
>>sooner or later someone will turn off the life support machine (but I
suspect
>>this will not be for a few decades yet.)
>>
>>Gerry Walden (UK)

I would surely like to know what incurable disease film is dying from! As
if it were ill! No forget that, don't answer. This threads been going on ad
nauseum, absurdum, infinitum. Let's just try to imagine the auto industry
with enough spunk and drive to "kill" off petroleum based transportation
for something better. Not likely. Gotta just love those new toys.

Bill Franson