Subject: Re: [Leica] Love for Sale!
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:10:31 -0500

 LTM lovers- looking for a bargain!
I have a 13,5 Hektor that is really nice- it is a composite actually. I got
a Hektor head with an old VISO, and scouted around and bought a focusing
tube in good shape- the only caveat is that the head is marked in the newer
aperture scale, and the DOF scale on the tube is the older European style.
As a complete lens- it is a really nice performer- and I can send a couple
of down and dirt scans, unretouched, of what it can do.
I would like to get the $75 I have in it back, but will entertain
anyentertaining offer!

Jupiter-12. This much vaunted lens, on the LUG at least, is a 1969 model-
Black and in very good condition. It has both the front and back caps, the
bakelite case, and the matching 3,5cm auxilary VF, also in a fitted black
bakelite case. I can send a jpg of the lens outfit, and a scan of a negative
that was taken with it( With an enlarged detail. I would like to get $100
for the set.

E. Leitz NY Y-2 Filter- this is the clamp-on for the 36mm front of Hektor,
Elmar LTM lense. Very nice black enamel finish, glass in great shape. I just
seem to accumulate these since every time I want a specific filter, it is in
a set of others that duplicate what I have! $12

E. Leitz Wetzlar black E-36 filter- unmarked frame but has green filter
element. Decent enamel finish with some brassing. $10  Same story as the
Yellow one!

Jupiter 135mm/f4 lens with aluminum barrell- works but has slight ding in
filter threads out front, but the black bakelite case is really nice- lets
says a shiny aluminum body cap with nice case. Actually, it looks nice on a
shelf but the thread is one that doesn't fit entirely on my LTMs, so I never
used it, and it was just a pretty on the shelf! make an offer!

Replay off list to dpost@triad.rr.com

Thanks,
Dan