Subject: Re: [Leica] Wanted
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:54:37 -0500

Slobodan-
I don't think you'll find one by itself, since they are usually the first
thing to go!
I could make you one of Patternmakers' plywood- 1 1/4" thick, 17 layers! as
I have a V35 baseboard for a pattern but it might be Cheaper to have it done
there as the baseboard would weight in at slightly better than 25 pounds- 12
kilos, and shipping there might be a little hefty- let me know!!
It requires a metal plate for the allen head screws that secure the column
to the board, and if you have the plate, then you can save something by
reusing it as it is already pre-drilled and the right size!
Dan