Subject: Re: [Leica] Homicide and photography
From: Stanislaw Stawowy <stanislaw_stawowy@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 01:15:44 -0800 (PST)

Marc, you wrote:

> You clearly have plugged into a bunch of
> revisionist horse-puckey which is most offensive
> to me.  Why not come over to either of the
> WWII Lists and propose this junk there?  You
> will rapidly be torn apart by the experts
> in the field.
- -CUT-
> Again, subscribe to the WWII Lists and learn.

You are right and correct. I am not a historician, nor
even a slightest one and all ,my knowledge on this
field was taken from articles and popular books. I
haven't seen any war by myself and don't want to.
In my post I wasn't talking about who where died and
how much of them. I wanted to say something other.

In this place I also apologize for my :
> Rather I think he objected rightfully to the
> blatantly erroneous claim Stanislaw made that the
> Jews were chosen for persecution in Germany
> "by coincidence".
Because of my poor knowledge of English I had no
proper words for this. I was mean that the reason was
that Jews were clearly identificable group and this
was a main reason. My point was that poor nation will
always try to find one clearly identificable group and
say "they".
Marc Small said some about this in his post before. As
a someone knowing history, he has better knowledge and
maybe has more right to post any thoughts about war

I hope I will not write anything more about this
subject. I dont want to, my friends.

                       St.