Subject: Re: [Leica] Toronto and bloody cold
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 11:55:00 +0800

on 7/12/00 11:36 PM, Dr. Joseph Yao at Joseph@yao.com wrote:

> My wife (wine importer) and I (Leica importer) have been seriously thinking
> of starting a Leica wine bar where wine is served and Leica equipment is
> sold.  I promise we will serve single malts, too!

Of course the most important element in such a set-up is to have excellent
QC: 9 out of 10 Leica employees are supposedly involved in QC. I would be
willing to provide written certificates for the drinkability of any wines
and single malts, after due testing, and use extensively each and every
Leica item you offer the public for a mere 90% of the takings. Don't expect
legibility on the certificates of course.

Seriously - Joseph and Sarah would make excellent proprietors of such an
establishment and we should all encourage them in this venture.

So which wine goes best with a Noctilux? Something dark and heavy and very
expensive...
- --
Adrian Bradshaw
Corporate and Editorial Photography