Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [LEICA] New club for R users
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 15:52:52 -0500

Ray Moth jotted down the following about the Visoflex system:

> I followed the link but I wish I'd waited until I'd digested my lunch (to
> which some despicable person had stolen the cork) ;-) It looks like an example
> of late Victorian plumbing with enhancements by Hieth Robinssohn (the Viso,
> not my lunch) :-o  Do people still use 'em, BTW (I'm learning!), e.g. for
> street and other types of photography requiring the discreet approach? (I'll
> get roasted for this but it's worth it!)

Oh boy, you stepped in it now... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                | "A Qualitative Study of Elderly Bathroom
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU  |  Users": title of a presentation at a Human
email: howard.390@osu.edu    | Factors & Ergonomics Society's conference.