Subject: Subject: Re: [Leica] Toronto and bloody cold
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 13:28:14 +0000

Johnny Deadman added

on 7/12/00 10:20 am, Dan Post at dpost@triad.rr.com wrote:

> I am looking for a place where the mean temperature is about 75 Fahrenheit
> all the time, there are oodles of pretty girls

los angeles

- ----
Actually, Laguna Beach.  Here most of the chaff has blown away and the
dross has settled in the landfill otherwise known as "the Valley" and
the gems are left to parade on the boardwalk in rather spectacular
percentages with rather improbably small or gossamer clothing.

And if you can swallow that mix of metaphors, I can recommend a Mexican
restaurant.

Additionally, there are strategically placed outdoor seating at bars,
coffee houses and restaurants (even Mexican) from which to contemplate
this exhibition while sipping or supping.

donal
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego