Subject: Re: [Leica] Flashmeter
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:01:35 -0800

Laurent,

Minolta has been the standard for flash metering technology for many years.
I have used the Minolta Flashmeter 4 and 5 for several years. The 5 offers
more features than most photographers require. It is *dead* accurate.
I have no experience with the Gossen but am sure that it is equally
accurate. You need to compare them side by side in the store to see which
you would prefer based on ergonomics, metering modes, and your own
requirements.

Joe Codispoti

From: "Laurent SAMINADAYAR" <saminad@labs.polycnrs-gre.fr>

> Hi there!!!
>
> I'm considering buying a flashmeter, and the two alternative are the
Minolta Flashmeter V and the Gossen Variosix F2 (perhaps the american
denomination is
> different). Does anyone could share his experience with one of these
flashmeter??? Are there precise, usefull, practical and so on?