Subject: Re: [Leica] Pre
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:00:15 -0500

Anders post reminded me of my son's jaunt to Sweden to see a school chum! He
even managed to find a fake ID to prove he was 18 (He went in the summer
before he turned 18 in August, so Iwas not terribly irate once I found out)
HE gets to Sweden, and then finds that he can't afford to drink! The only
time he and his friends partied was on a boat trip to Finland, and
apparently the drinks were cheaper there!
Dan Post
Quotation of the Day: "The Web brings people together because no matter what
kind of a  twisted
sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out  there.
Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and  the
computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"
- - Rich Jeni