Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji + Leica
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@metaversalstudios.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 14:30:26 -0800

At 12:01 AM 12/6/00 -0800, you wrote:
>I went around the
>world with the GS645W , a M6, and a GR1.

This is pretty close to my travel setup, sort of.  Recently I've taken the
GA645Wi with me, for medium format; I've had excellent results.  The
metering is not too bad, and manual over-ride is easy enough (except in
regard to focusing).  Lens is gorgeous.  I'd much rather fondle a
Rolleiflex, but there's no denying that the Fuji is a much better beast for
street work.  In fact, my best Rollei shots were invariably taken with a
tripod.

Douglas Cooper