Subject: Re: [Leica] Country of origin
From: Roger <contaxaholic@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:52:28 -0800 (PST)

I found a historical related site that lists the
events where over 100,000 people were killed.
http://www-sul.stanford.edu/depts/ssrg/misc/misery.html

Interestinly enough, I was surprised to see tally of
the Russian civilians who perished as a result of the
Nazis. It is between 7 to 12 million, depending on
which bibliographic reference you think is most
accurate.