Subject: [Leica] 65mm Elmar Question
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:52:12 -0500

I just received my "new" 65mm Elmar lens (Black - German). When I mount it
on my chrome focusing mount that works fine with my 135 Hektor lens the
aperture markings are east and west instead of north and south (off by 90
degrees). Are the later mounts different from the earlier ones?  It is only
a minor annoyance, but I am curious. Any suggestions if it is fixable?

Thanks...........Ken