Subject: Re: [Leica] Heiland Splitgrade in US
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:52:43 -0500

Tom-
Et al.... Anyone interested in a cheaper method, and one that works with a
easy to get, and inexpensive Beseler Color Analyzer- get in touch with me!
If the thought of using a probe offends your sensibilities (ah, Geez! I'm
gettin' all misty!) contact Mark Rabiner- he has a system that does pretty
much the same using a couple of test prints in a sort of matrix..

Even $300 bucks is a lot to spend for what amounts to a relatively simple
solution for a  relatively simple problem!

Dan

(On going to war over  religion:) "You're basically killing each other
to see who's got the better  imaginary friend."
- - Rich Jeni