Subject: Re: [Leica] Visit to Victoria
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 17:49:45 -0800

Hi Vick,
We're looking forward to your visit to Victoria and Vancouver.  However, one of the
crew will be missing, my associate and incredible Leica M6 photographer Sandy
carter is on one of her international assignments in India and wont return until
Dec.24th!  Her loss! ;-)  I'm sure she'll do all right on her own. :-)

The LUG Vancouver - Victoria crew have a "visitor policy!"  We like to give the
visitors the bill after the sushi slam dunk dinner!  :-)    No, No, No,  I'm not
serious, just kidding,  "wet coast humour,"   pulling your leg, wouldn't want to
scare you off along with the others who pass this way!  :-) :-) :-)

Be prepared to eat Japanese like you've never lived!  Oh yes and make sure you have
a Leica with you, as it's always "click click time"  during dinner as various
lenses are put to the test over several bottles of  Saki.  The true test of the
dinner is how many images are properly exposed and non shaking at the end! ;-)

Gives us a call when you get to Victoria.

ted

Message from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Visit to Victoria)