Subject: RE: Vs: [Leica]John Wimberley
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:36:15 -0000

Wimberley's 'Descending Angel' was one of the print titles I noticed this
afternoon in the LensWork site, they offer real prints for sale at
realistic prices. This picture (I think) was available for $99 but was
currently out of availability, though I think a gravure print of it was
still possible - at a premium.
Lots of other 'bargains', including a 'load of Bullocks' at around the same
price... ;-)
Snipperoony!

regards,
Jem