Subject: Re: [Leica] Coating a Plywood Darkroom Sink
From: Marshall Hunt <huntmc2@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 15:17:26 -0500

30 years ago I used fibreglas cloth covered with polyester
resin, two coats, over exterior grade plywood.  The
fibreglas is water tight, and the wood doesn't get wet,
except where my drain rusted out.  Poly smells bad (probably
poisonous), and has to be applied in a well-ventilated
environment.  I did not paint the 'glas, and imbedded
instruction sheets in the resin.  They're all outdated now.
My sink predates the WEST system. Marshall Hunt

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Coating a Plywood Darkroom Sink)