Subject: Re: [Leica] Ok, what's the secret…
From: "Edward J Kowaleski" <edwardkg@umd.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 10:30:41 -0500

I'd guess the film leader is not long enough.  A number of years ago Kodak, Fuji,
et al decided that the leader could be cut by almost two inches and this worked
well with the newer compact cameras.  Try trimming about 2" off the leader and
see if that doesn't simplify loading.  A template is best to minimize ragged
edges that could catch on the innards of the camera but a knife works well also
if used with care.  Hope it works for you.  Ed Kowaleski