Subject: [Leica] What do I charge for prints?
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:03:48 -0500

LUGers,

A local small business has asked to use my photgraphs to decorate their
board/meeting room.  In return, they will allow me to sell my prints
directly and display a price.  They'll also let me put up a bio. I've never
got money in my life for photgraphs so I need to know what to charge for
them in Canada.

The prints are either 8x10 or 11x14 B&W Piezo inkjet prints on archival
Sommerset enhanced paper or are colour 4x5 Polaroid image transfers.  I
believe I can sell them either matted and framed our just straight-up. Any
thoughts on pricing?

Jonathan Lee

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] What do I charge for prints?)