Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica strap
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 07:08:26 +0100

There is nothing wrong with the original Leica straps. I think people look for
replacements for two reasons: either the original strap is lost or damaged or
they simply bought the camera 2nd hand without the strap; or they are into
leather etc. There are of course some who do not like the Leica strap and look
for alternatives (perhaps with a wider pad). I find the normal Leica strap the
best of the bunch and use it on the cameras that came without strap, such as my
M3 and the Leicaflex.

Nathan

JBelen@aol.com wrote:

> As a newcomer to Leica, having just purchased an M6 TTL, I have a naive
> question to ask. What is the matter with the strap that comes with the M6
> TTL? Or was the owners original strap lost or damaged?

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch