Subject: Re: [Leica] Best books with Magnum photos?
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:47:37 -0800

Tom,

It's hard to beat "In Our Time - The World as Seen by Magnum Photographers"
by William Manchester, 1989, published by W.W. Norton Co, New York and
London.

I have it in hard cover, but I believe I've seen it in soft cover as well.
Beautifully done, including essays by Manchester, Jean Lacouture and Fred
Richtin, and short biographies of all Magnum members at the time of
publication. About 450 pages, color and b&w.

Highly recommended.

Bryan