Subject: Re: [Leica] New Provia 400F film
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 06:54:45 -0800

Steve Beyer wrote:

>     What is the going price for the film in your neck of the woods..... I
> picked up 20 rolls to give it a try.  I need to make some time and give it a
> work out.<<<<<<<

Hi Steve,
I believe it was around $14.00 Canadian. per roll. I don't know the exact figure as
Sandy usually looks after things like this. However she did say our price was better
than what she paid in US $'s the week before in Seattle and converting to Cand.

ted

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] New Provia 400F film)