Subject: Re: [Leica] Age and style
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:01:53 -0800

imx wrote:

> In conclusion: I find the proper Lug etiquette difficult to fathom.

Don't try. Be true to yourself. Those who appreciate your style will travel
with you, use their own senses, and add their own insight.

Those who don't will go their own way, use their own methods, sling mud, and
(if we are lucky) share their relevant results.

That said, I believe the proper LUG etiquette involves deference to other's
expertise and opinions, followed by detailed dissection of any opinions that
are contrary to one's own knowledge and experience. :)

Mike Quinn