Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:40:48 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 27/11/00 07:07:38 Paris, Madrid,
wajsman@webshuttle.ch a écrit :

<< Jim,

 All Kodachrome sold in Europe includes the mailer in the box. The only
 variation is whether the mailer is for processing and mounting or
 processing only (the latter is often the case in Germany). There is a local
 address to send the film to in each country, but all actual processing
 takes place in Lausanne, Switzerland or in Stuttgart, Germany (not sure
 about this last one).

 I do not understand why someone in France would have trouble finding
 Kodachrome, I have bought it in Paris more than once without having to look
 too hard. Maybe he is in the middle of nowhere, far from the nearest camera
 shop.

 Nathan

Well said Nathan , I'm in the middle of nowhere , right in the center of
France .
In my area , the're good to sell brand new Leicas , but for a little bit
exotic films
the're quite hard on the job .
It's like owning a sport car and having trouble to find gas !

jo Goodtimes , France .
Live Free or Die.