Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-R Extension Tubes
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:53:54 EST

In a message dated 11/25/00 10:54:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com writes:

<< Nikon makes some two element jobs which are supposed to be excellent for
their
 glass; telephoto glass.
 I've had Tiffen, Hoya, B+W and Zeiss Proxars in 60 and as of last week bay 50
 for an old 150 C. >>

If you like the Zeiss Proxars, you will really appreciate the Elpros.  The
more recent versions, evidently those designed for the reflex lenses, are
all, I believe, spec'd as two element achromatic lenses.  I just ordered one
myself, to use with my old Series VII 90 Elmarit R.  There is a later series
for 55mm filter threads.

Joe Sobel