Subject: [Leica] Re: BE NICE!: Was Re: Mike Johnston's Rude Language
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 20:07:28 -0700

Not so, Dante. The beginning of a post as you describe below
does not, in the slightest, suggest what you said it might. The
reader has to work hard at their feeling of paranoia to get that
out of it.

And, there was no need to use the expletive that you did. It
would have been enough to say "idiot" alone. I realize that the
"F" word has been watered down through overuse by several
generations, but it is still repulsive to many on the list, not to
mention the ladies present. Don't get me wrong, I'm no prude,
and use the word with abandon, but I was taught to respect the
company I'm in, unless I know well what they will tolerate easily.

Mother Roger is finished now.