Subject: [Leica] Now let's compare....
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 11:08:42 -0600

> I don't recall seeing a reply. I'll again ask, How much time in
> Leica do you have?

Roger,
I don't know exactly what you mean by "time in Leica." I've owned three M's
and three R's over the years, and have spent between a month and a year
shooting with the M4, CLE, and IIIc. I've also shot with a wide range of
non-Leica rangefinder cameras, from the Olympus SP to the Mamiya 6.

I have something a lot of photographers don't have, namely, extensive
experience using OTHER systems, cameras, and lenses. That's not required for
participation here, that I know of, but perhaps it confers something that
some people here might consider valuable: a bit of PERSPECTIVE. You think?

- --Mike